Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Baby Shower

Weekend before last I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower for a super fun friend of mine. Back in the day I would have reluctantly agreed to help a friend with this charge since it seemed like there was a baby shower every other weekend...EXHAUSTING anyone? But things have changed. Most of my friends were finished having babies a couple of years ago...some for way longer than that...the ones who only had two kids...we like to call them quitters. Anyway, I happily volunteered to celebrate my friend's baby and I was thrilled to do it... AND I had some help from my best friend turned neighbor. From picking the invitations to buying cutesy little paper straws for the glasses...it was really fun! The cake was AMAZING...I always order from Kipp Holmes of Kipp Cakes. She never disappoints! Here are some fun pictures from the day. See y'all soon! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment