Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Art Shows!

Well, I've been pretty buried lately. I had 3 different art shows in November....that equates to a whole lotta work and very little downtime. To kick things off I had the Annual St. George's Art Show which was a success as usual. One of my favorite shows that I do. The very next day I had a trunk show in Jackson, TN which was a ton of fun. Erica at The Highland House knows how to put on a good shindig that is for sure. And to wrap things up I participated in Merry Marketplace which is put on my the Junior League of Memphis...a great time and I met tons of folks! Here are some pictures from all the fun! See y'all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to talk to you about doing a piece of my two kids. We met at Merry marketplace... Please email me or call when you get a chance. Thank you! Chayswages@gmail.com 901-483-5592

    ReplyDelete