Monday, April 29, 2013

Double Decker Arts Festival

I had the honor of participating in the Double Decker Festival in Oxford this weekend and it was a BLAST! I met soooo many wonderful people from all over and sold quite a few pieces of art! It was originally supposed to rain ALL DAY and thunderstorm but we prayed and prayed and prayed and low and behold it DIDN'T rain AT ALL!!! I couldn't believe it! Boy were we happy! My mom and sister came with me on the trip and my hubby stayed home with the kids. My new friend, Bradley Gordon, (see his AWESOME art at www.bradleysgordon.com) loaned me his tent to use during the festival....what a blessing. Everyone there was extremely friendly and hospitable. I was exhausted (and still am) but it was worth it. Here are some pics from our fun in Oxford!! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment