Saturday, June 8, 2013

School's Out and I'm Crazy!

Hello blogosphere....did y'all hear that school is out for summer? Every year right before the last day I am excited and can't wait to 'sleep in' and not have homework to help with, etc. Then....a few days in and I'm wishing desperately that August was already here! It doesn't seem to matter how many activities I line up or how much FUN I plan for my kids to have, we inevitably get whiny and unhappy and honestly quite bored. I LOVE my kids desperately BUT sometimes I need a break too! Well, I'm going to try very hard to make the most of it and settle in to the idea of summer a little more optimistically. God grant me GRACE. Here are some pics of what we've been up to so far. (Painting is supposed to fit into my schedule at some point too....I'll let you know as soon as that happens:)HA! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment