Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Welcome to NEW YORK...

Ok so not to quote Taylor Swift or anything but please, I love NYC!! My hubby and I just had a long weekend there and are exhausted from all the awesomeness. We only had a couple of set plans for the weekend before we left and set out to wing the rest. Some highlights were the Brooklyn fleamarket also referred to as 'Brooklyn Flea', brunch at Bubby's in Tribeca and an amazing food tour in Nolita/ NoHo. We popped in and out of more restaurants and bars than we could shake a stick at. To say it was fun would be an understatement. I got tons of inspiration for some future pieces! As much as I love the big city though I am always ready to come back home. I missed my people tremendously! I love my slow paced life out here in the country...but will always love visiting the Big Apple! See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment