Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where have you been?

That's what I feel like asking myself!! Where HAVE I been?? Busy....doing shows....going crazy. Recently I had the honor of attending my daughter's very first horse show. She got 5th place in her age and division...I was proud of my little equestrian. Not only was it a sweet little show it also served as an abundance of inspiration!!! And everyone knows... I look for inspiration EVERYWHERE!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to draw inspiration from my life and not just pulling ideas out of the blue. I have really been into horses lately....wonder why?? The piece above is called "Grazing Before the Show" and is 48x48. It's currently hanging in my house...one day soon I'll be able to part with it. :) See ya soon...for real this time!! Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment