Wednesday, September 26, 2012

iPad dependency

Well a few months ago our computer crashed. As a result we bought an iPad (1st generation mind you) because it's way cheaper than buying a new computer. I didn't realize that there are just certain things that I can't do on the iPad. For example, I cannot upload any new pictures on my website...that's why it looks like I haven't painted in months!!!! (Don't give me tips on how to make it work...I've listened to and tried everything!!) Frustrated doesn't begin to explain how irritated I am about the whole thing. Oh well. If that's my biggest problem in life then I guess that's pretty good. All this to say, I'm totally dependent on this iPad and what it will and won't let me do. Might be time to let someone do my website for me!!! See y'all later! Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment