Thursday, December 26, 2013

River Arts Fest and a Horse Show!

Ok, sooooo I'm the worst blogger in the world. Yep!! Well, when you have a lot of business (which I'm so thankful for) and you have 4 kids (which I am also very thankful for) things like blogging slip through the cracks! Let's back up to October. River Arts Fest, held in downtown Memphis, occupied the last weekend of October (and most of my spare time that month while I prepared). Thousands of people took to South Main that weekend. Folks from all over and local Memphians of course...I even met a family who'd never seen cotton fields before!!! Crazy!! Well, I made lots of contacts and sold a good amount of art that weekend. Lots of people watching and lots of artsy folks everywhere. However, while I was busy selling art my oldest was busy winning ribbons at her annual riding show. I'm so proud of her....she LOVES riding horses and it truly is her passion. HATE to have missed it!!! Til next time...Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment