Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No Words...

It's been awhile since I've blogged. There's a reason. One of my very best friends lost her precious 2 month old baby one month ago. Time stopped. Nothing has made sense. So many things have been questioned. I don't want to use too many words at the risk of saying the wrong thing. The truth is that there are NO WORDS....no one can explain this. There's nothing we can point to that explains why this would happen EXCEPT...God's will. God's will- these words come from my friend, the mother of this precious one who God scooped up and took home after 59 days on this earth. She blows me away day in and day out with faith so rock solid that it can only come from HIM. She leans on the Lord with total uncertainty toward the coming seconds, minutes, hours, days... only knowing that she has Him. He will sustain her. He will sustain her family. I have no other words than this precious scripture "...you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you." John 16:22 I love you friend.

2 comments:

  1. Her faith has been a gift to this wandering soul. I am learning to rest in Him through the example she is living out. Our sweet savior knew she was His to help mold and make others to His image. I cannot express how blessed I feel to have you both in my life.
    No Words but His Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What an amazing testimony she is giving to everyone around her.

    ReplyDelete