Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Art Show at First Fruit!

I had the pleasure of being a featured artist at this year's 2nd Annual Art Show at First Fruit Collection on the Collierville Square. It was so much fun! I truly loved meeting the other artists there and meeting customers who love my art! It's so fun to know where my art ends up....as I've said before, each piece of art is like my baby so I love when I meet the new owners! I had a ton of fun meeting the other artists. I felt like we all had the same story....painting late at night or whenever we get a minute. How messy it is. Juggling our career with motherhood, etc.....I could go on and on! It was so refreshing to talk to other people who are JUST LIKE ME!! I loved it! Here are a few pics from the day! See you soon!! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment